On Thursday October 30th, Angels Gate Cultural Center proudly presents the 4th Annual HOWL Halloween Event. San Pedro's favorite ghoulish get-together runs from 3:30 until 6:00 PM, and Scary Stories begin at 6:30 PM. There will be eerie art workshops, live musical performances, a creepy costume contest, & a spine-chilling scavenger hunt.
The Gallery, which will be open from 3:00-6:00pm, will feature an exhibition of artwork created through our AIC (Artists in the Classroom) program.
Bring the whole family! HOWL is FREE; Admission to SCARY STORIES is $5 for adults, FREE for children 6 and under.
HOWL Happenings & A Ghoulish Gallery Opening:
- Get creepily creative with HOWL's activities! Make some ghastly art, then boogie down to the Thriller workshop!
- Lend an ear to the haunting sounds of a live musical performance while enjoying an outdoor showing of the silent film, Nosferatu.
- Prowl around Angels Gate Park and unearth mysterious histories on a scavenger hunt for young and old! Hidden treasures await.
- Strut your spooky stuff at the Creepy Costume Contest. Win one of three prizes for your scary, silly, or exceptionally creative Halloween attire.
- Bring your monstrous appetite for LA food trucks, & warm up with some coffee or cocoa.
- Gather around a bonfire & experience SCARY STORIES with Melanie Jones, Tony Gatto, Heather Handwerk, & Cathy Skubik at 6:30PM. Admission to Scary Stories is $5. Children 6 and under are admitted free.
- Bring your South Bay Halloween photos & stories- we're hosting a HistoryPin party!
- Remember to dress wickedly warm - we mean it! Bring a chair & blanket; you'll be glad you did.
Angels Gate Cultural Center at 310-519-0936.